The Brother MFC-L5700DW monochrome laser all-in-one printer is ideal for offices and small workgroups that need a reliable and cost efficient solution. Maximize your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 42ppm, and help lower your operating costs thanks to the high-yield replacement toner cartridge. This All-in-One offers flexible paper handling with a 300-sheet paper capacity, expandable to a 1,340-sheet total capacity with optional add-on trays. Quickly scan multi-page documents to a wide variety of destinations using the 50-page capacity auto document feeder. Enjoy flexible connectivity with Ethernet and wireless network interfaces, and convenient mobile device printing. Plus, advanced security features such as network user authentication help protect against unauthorized access. The customizable color Touchscreen display provides direct printing from and scanning to popular business cloud services. 1-year limited warranty.
- Fast, high-quality printing and copying. With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, the MFC-L5700DW is ideal for busy offices.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFC-L57000DW with multiple users on your network.
- Cost-efficient output. Help lower your operating costs via a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge.
- Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Help save paper and create two-sided documents with automatic duplex printing. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing.
- 3.7" color Touchscreen display. Allows for easy menu navigation and creation of up to 48 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Flexible paper handling. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities enabling users to configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,340-sheet total capacity.
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder. Use for unattended copying, faxing or scanning of multi-page documents (up to legal size).
- Advanced scanning capabilities. Supports multiple scan-to destinations such as E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, Cloud Services, and Network Folder (CIFS) to easily adapt to your customized workflow.
- Walk-up printing and scanning. A USB Host is located on the front of the machine for printing files from or scanning files to your USB flash memory drive.
- Advanced security features. Help safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and your network. See www.brother-usa.com/solutions/device-management-security for more information.
- At your side support. 1 year limited warranty with free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.